I blogged a lot this year — more than ever I suspect — but nothing really found much of an audience. In fact I have a feeling my readership was the lowest it has been for years. Still it is quality not quantity.
- Tim Ferris’s 11 questions from Tribe of Mentors — Jukesie edition
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love…My Job
- The great Mastodon migration of 2018
- Working open works
- The Team is the Unit of Delivery…as a Service
- This is how I work…give or take
- Pair presenting
- Sloganeering for stickers
- How to Hotel..?
- An alpha alpha approach