Things I’m enjoying.
- Listening to TV and movie scores in the background of my work day.
- Switching to hip hop when I take my little moments away from the desk.
- Chatting to colleagues during our ‘virtual tea breaks’.
- Going for a mid morning walk around the block (crossing the road to avoid people.)
- Having a work laptop and a home laptop (which has had my work Google account and Slack etc removed). It makes for a nice firewall between worlds when there is zero physical change.
- Researching my sticker book. I have some really good ideas and will start work on them this weekend. Also some lovely offers of help.
- The sense of community on (my) Twitter.
- On My Block.
- Recommending comics to people (ask me!).
- The fact my parents are taking things seriously so I don’t have to worry (well excessively).
You can guess the bad stuff.