- Tagging: People-Powered Metadata for the Social Web
- Ambient Findability
- We-think: The Power of Mass Creativity
- Here Comes Everybody: The Power of Organizing Without Organizations
from Daves list I have already read;
- Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything – Don Tapscott and Anthony Williams
- Everything is Miscellaneous: The Power of the New Digital Disorder – David Weinberger
- The Cluetrain Manifesto: The End of Business as Usual – Christopher Locke, Rick Levine, and Doc Searls
- The Long Tail: How Endless Choice Is Creating Unlimited Demand – Chris Anderson
- Naked Conversations : How Blogs are Changing the Way Businesses Talk with Customers – Robert Scoble and Shel Israel
Cluetrain is a game changer still I think, Naked Conversations is useful but dating quickly, Everything is Misc was fun if a bit long (and maybe thats the buried librarian in me that enjoyed it) and the Long Tail and Wikinomics are great ideas but feel like articles that have been stretched out to be books – these are obviously just my opinions and I don’t regret reading any of them but often feel I would have learnt as much reading a few blogs as shelling out for the books.
I’m looking forward to catching up with my reading – and have chosen a nice mix of practical and strategic titles I hope that will help me as I move more towards freelancing.