Inspired by the UsVsTh3m post 🙂
- You thought your accent was barely noticeable, but to people in London you’re basically Ian Holloway
2. And if you have a genuinely broad accent, you have to say everything twice so people understand
3. People are just generally friendlier out West
4. Everyone you meet thinks you sound like a farmer
5. Whereas anyone with a brain knows you sound like a pirate!
6. People who haven’t visited think it all looks a bit like this.
7. Or if they have visited they think it looks like this.
8. When actually it looks more like this these days..
9. You can never get a proper cider.
10. The moment of relief when you pass Didcot and know you are halfway home!